Gift Card Suggestions
To add the finishing touch to your gift, you need to include a gift card ... but, perhaps you can’t think of what to say? We have listed a few suggestions for you to help you write that special message for that special occasion.
- Dad, I know that over the years, I have given you lots of grey hairs. Isn't it great that most of them have gone now!
- A father is a man who has snapshots in his wallet where his money used to be
- I'm so lucky as can be, the world's greatest Dad belongs to me.
- A man's children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season
- "My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." -- Clarence Budington Kelland
- "My father always told me, 'Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.' " -- Jim Fox
- Wishing you a year filled with joy & happiness. Happy Birthday.
- Today is a special for sending all my/our love you way!
- Have a Happy Birthday, because you'll never be this young again.
- Another Birthday, another year of memories, hope you have a great day.
- Wishing you happiness today and every day, Happy Birthday.
- Just saying thank you because you’ve been thoughtful so often!
- I’m overwhelmed by your generosity. Thank you so much!
- Thanks for all you’ve done for me. Next time, it’s my turn.
- Sometimes simple words say it best. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- You always brighten my day. I’m so grateful.
- Congratulations – You did it!
- It’s true – good things do happen to great people!
- Celebrating success! Celebrating YOU! Congratulations.
- I’m delighted about your news! You truly earned this success.
- Congratulations, wishing you every success and happiness.
- Good health starts with a happy heart. Hope this gift does the job!
- Sending you a delivery of best wishes for a speedy recovery.
- We all miss your smile and hope you’ll feel better soon.
- Just a little get well wish to brighten your day!
- Thinking of you as you recover, and sending wishes to make you stronger. Get well soon
- For the best reason of all — none.
- You always brighten my day
- Just because ...
- May your day be as wonderful as you.
- Today is your day, so enjoy it, Happy Mothers Day.
- Mum, Thank you for always being there, I love you.
- Thank you for being my Mum, Happy Mother's Day.
- To the best mum anyone could have. Happy Mother's Day.
- I am always grateful for the gift of you.
- Today is your day, so enjoy it, Happy Fathers Day.
- You’re the best dad! I love you.
- To my wonderful dad, hope you enjoy your special day.
- To the best dad anyone could have. Happy Father's Day!
- A baby boy/girl – how cute! May he/she fill your home with joy and happiness!
- Congratulations on the birth of your precious bundle of joy.
- May the joy of parenting bring you much love and happiness!
- Congratulations and welcome to your beautiful baby (name).
- Your little one will bring you much laughter and lots of memories.
- Life means so much more to me knowing I have you.
- I want to spend my life with you – I love you.
- I’ll never tired of telling you how much I love you.
- Falling in love with you was the best thing that ever happened to me.
- I will love you today, tomorrow and always.
- Wishing you a sleigh full of wishes and dreams during this festive season.
- May the spirit of the Christmas fill you with joy!
- Wishing you and your family a Christmas of peace and happiness for the coming year.
- Tis the season! Enjoy. Embrace. Celebrate. Merry Christmas.
- May Santa bring you joy this Christmas and all year.
- Wishing you a health, happy and prosperous new year.
Are you searching for a way to show that special woman in your life how much you love her? Gift baskets for her are the excellent solution and they are perfect for moms, sisters, and for your wife. They make great birthday gifts, as well as for other occasions like Mother's day, anniversaries, or any other day that you wish to make her feel loved and show how much you appreciate everything she does in your life.
Shopping for a gift for her can be quite tricky for a lot of men. They worry that they may not be able to find something special or meaningful enough. A simple and hassle-free solution is to buy a gift basket for her and watch her eyes light up from the excitement of finding her favourite items in one package! You can include romantic items such as scented candles, decadent chocolates, music CDs, books or a specialty bath and body lotion.
Women also face the same dilemma when looking for gifts for important men in their lives. Whether he is your father, husband, a relative or a dear friend, you may spend hours trying to determine what the perfect gift is. If you haven't already, you may want to consider a gift basket for him.
Think about his hobbies and interests. Does he enjoy being a gourmet chef? Then a gourmet food basket may do the trick. Is he a sports fan? Another popular choice is a beer or wine basket stuffed with imported liquor, nuts, cookies, cheese, etc. Treat his tastes with a gift especially for him. One of these could be the perfect birthday gift for him as well.