Online Shop Policies
Please review our terms and conditions carefully before purchasing products from Gift Baskets Direct. The following contains important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you.
Gift Baskets Direct respects your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
- We accept orders on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, however deliveries are only made Monday-Friday.
- Orders are accepted via telephone, fax, email or our on-line ordering system.
- When placing your order, please ensure you provide us with the correct delivery details of the recipient. Incorrect information may cause delays with your delivery. We will not accept responsibility for late or non deliveries if this occurs.
- If you provide a home address and the recipient is not home, there may be an added charge for the courier to return at a specific time. If the recipient is in hospital, please ensure you have correct details and that they have not been discharged. If the recipient has been discharged an addition courier fee will apply for re-direction of delivery.
- Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday
- Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holidays will be shipped the next business working day.
- Christmas deliveries: Christmas is a very busy period. Please allow 3-4 days for shipping of orders. Our team is handling 10 times the amount of gifts. So early ordering and patience is greatly appreciated.
- We have a reputable courier company to make our deliveries, whilst every effort is made to deliver your gift basket or hamper on your preferred day, due to circumstances outside our control this is not always possible.
- If our courier is unable to deliver to your destination, we will use Australia Post. The parcel will be insured and sent registered. Someone will need to accept and sign for the delivery, otherwise it will be returned to the closest Post Office, awaiting collection. In these circumstances a calling card will be left in the letter box.
- Australia Post will also be used as an option, if it means the parcel will reach it's destination in a faster time frame.
- We cannot accept a specific delivery time. Deliveries can be made up to 5:00 pm each day.
- Deliveries to HOSPITALS may take an extra day, depending on the hospital location
- It is the Customer's responsibility to inform "Gift Baskets Direct" if a hamper does not arrive. If this occurs we will contact the courier company lodge an enquiry and have your hamper delivered as soon as possible.
All prices quoted on this website EXCLUDE Delivery. Delivery is calculated when you are making your order. Delivery charges are as follows:
|Sydney CBD and Metro||
Next working day for orders received by 2:00pm EST
|NSW - Wollongong, Blue Mountains, ACT||
1-2 working days
|NSW - Central Coast, Newcastle||$15||1-2 working days|
|NSW Country||$25||1-2 working days|
|Melbourne CBD and Metro||$18||1-2 working days|
|Victoria Country||$30||5-7 working days|
|Brisbane CBD and Metro||$18||1-2 working days|
|QLD Country & Far North||$30||2-7 working days|
|Adelaide CBD and Metro||$25||2-3 working days|
|South Australia Country||$45||5-7 working days|
|Perth CBD and Metro||$32||2-7 working days|
|Western Australia Country||$45||5-10 working days|
|Tasmania - Launceston & Hobart||$32||2-7 working days|
|Northern Territory||$45||5-10 working days|
Payment methods and security
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit card payments.
- Cheques and Money Orders to be made payable to "Gift Baskets Direct". Once cheque or money order has been cleared, your order will be shipped to you.
- When you pay for products online, your purchases are protected by 256 bit encryption. This is evidenced by the small yellow padlock you will see at the bottom right hand corner or your screen. Gift Baskets Direct's SSL is provided by our web host. Click on GoDaddy's icon on the right for authentication details.
GST All prices listed on this website include 10% GST for Australian taxation purposes.
Other terms and conditions
- If an item is unavailable, we will replace it with a similar item of equal value and quality.
- Gift Baskets Direct will not accept return of goods without prior approval.
- Refunds are only applicable if proof that the products were damaged or faulty.
- Cancellations or alterations to orders must be made at least 48 hours prior to dispatch. Orders for customised or corporate baskets are non-refundable.
- We will do our utmost to tailor our hampers to your requests. If you would like anything changed within the hampers we will be happy to accommodate your needs..
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.